The DPP’s Committed to Security Programme, and the Committed to Security mark launched in October 2017. To register for the Programme please use the form below. If you have any queries about the Programme, please contact email@example.com
HOW WAS THE PROGRAMME DEVELOPED?
The DPP’s Security work group published a Supplier Security Checklist and the NABA/DPP Broadcaster Cybersecurity Requirements for Suppliers at IBC 2016.
Subsequently, we worked with broadcaster and supplier security experts to develop the work into a self-assessment format designed to enable suppliers to demonstrate their commitment to achieving security best practice. We then tested these self-assessments with selected Member companies, and worked with DPP Member and quality assurance expert, Eurofins Digital Testing, to formalise the work into an official Programme.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO APPLY FOR THE PROGRAMME?
To apply for the Programme you will need the following information and documents, all of which are available here:
- The DPP Committed to Security – Production Checklist (formerly the Supplier Security Checklist)
- The DPP Committed to Security – Broadcast Checklist (based on the NABA/DPP Broadcaster Cyber Security Requirements for Suppliers)
- User guides for both checklists
- Details of how to apply to the Programme, and the Programme process
- Application form to register for the Programme
- The Programme Terms and Conditions and Mark Display Guidelines
DO DPP MEMBERS NEED TO PAY TO APPLY TO THE PROGRAMME?
No. The Programme is a free benefit for DPP Member companies. There is an annual renewal process, which will also be free of charge.
ARE NONMEMBERS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY TO THE PROGRAMME?
Yes. There is a license fee of £1,500 for each of the checklists – Production and Broadcast – payable annually on renewal.
WHAT IS THE PROGRAMME APPLICATION PROCESS?
- Complete the Committed to Security Programme Application form (above) and submit. The DPP will confirm receipt within 2 working days (and for nonMembers, request invoice details).
- Download the appropriate Checklist, complete, and get an authorised representative of the company to sign it off.
- Submit to the DPP for evaluation. This will take 5-10 working days, depending on the overall volume of submissions.
- If the Checklist has been completed satisfactorily the DPP will confirm the award of the Committed to Security mark, otherwise we will offer feedback for resubmission. Once re-submitted we will review the Checklist as soon as possible.
- Once complete (and on receipt of payment for nonMembers) the DPP website will be updated with your company details, and the Committed to Security mark issued to the company contact.
IS THERE A LIST OF COMPANIES THAT HAVE BEEN AWARDED THE MARK?
Yes. A directory of companies that have been awarded the mark is available below.
Companies awarded the DPP Committed to Security Mark:
|Base Media Cloud||08/09/2018|
|Envy Post Production||21/11/2019|
|Eurofins Digital Testing||26/02/2019|
|The Farm Group||06/09/2018|
|Fifty Fifty Post||24/08/2019|
|Marshall Info Tech||08/09/2018|
|Prime Focus Technologies||16/11/2019||16/11/2019|
|Sundog Media Toolkit||31/01/2019|
|Visual Data Media Services||13/04/2019||13/04/2019|
|WCP Media Services||04/12/2018||04/12/2018|
The DPP Committed to Security Programme is supported by Eurofins Digital Testing.
The DPP believes participation in this Programme will help reduce the likelihood of content loss or theft. However, no amount of best practice or adherence to standards will eliminate all of the risks. The DPP is not responsible for the individual organisation’s implementation of the Committed to Security Programme, and cannot be held accountable should a breach occur.