Version 1.2 of the DPP’s metadata application is now available. Please enter your email address below to download the application for Mac OSX and Windows.
This version contains minor bug fixes and enhancements including:
- Version tracking of the AS-11 shim within the Metadata.
- Display the identification of company who created (wrapped) the MXF file.
- Allow the ability for the user to choose whether to pass-through SMPTE ST436-1 wrapped VANC data (RDD6 metadata) from the source file to the wrapped DPP file.
- Add support for both 09:58:00:00 – 09:59:30:00 (legacy) or 09:59:30:00 – 09:59:50:00 (new). Ident clock must be either 09:59:30:00 (legacy) or 09:59:50:00 (new).
- Remove automatic XML side car creation.
- Make the picture ratio property non-mandatory and default to null on the UI.
- Change name for FPA properties to PSE. So ‘FPA Pass’ becomes ‘PSE Pass’, FPA Manufacturer becomes PSE Manufacturer, and FPA version becomes PSE version.
- Fix metadata element <TextlessElementExists> to <TextlessElementsExist>.
- A 32 or 64 bit PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor.
- At least 512MB of RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.6.3 or later
Enter your email address to download V1.2 for Mac OSX
Enter your email address to download Click here to download V1.2 for Mac OSX
Enter your email address to download V1.2 for Windows
Enter your email address to download Click here to download V1.2 for Windows
Guidance for the use of the DPP Metadata Application can be downloaded here.
If you have any feedback or queries about the Metadata Application please contact: email@example.com