WHY JOIN THE DPP?
Membership of the DPP gives you access to a huge, diverse and influential network that enables you to do business in the media industry more effectively.
The DPP harnesses the collective intelligence of its unique Membership network to:
- generate exclusive insight – the DPP is the only organisation with a rich understanding of the whole media supply chain
- enable change – we create common specifications and workflows by identifying the key business requirements for business change
- create business opportunity – we bring together customers and providers to share needs and solutions
WHAT ARE THE SPECIFIC BENEFITS OF DPP MEMBERSHIP?
The DPP will bring you:
- Exclusive, early insight into important new market developments, technology trends and innovations
- An opportunity to influence industry specifications and shape major industry change
- Insight to help you plan and save money
- Practical guides to help your teams work more effectively
- Engagement with decision makers
- Profile that can only come from belonging to a community of experts drawn from the whole value chain
These benefits are delivered in a variety of ways:
- Participation in the DPP’s work streams
- Free access to all DPP publications including exclusive survey reports
- Free attendance at DPP events, including our exclusive Meet The… events, invitation-only DPP AT HOME sessions, and tailored networking events
- The opportunity to grow your personal business network
- Access to subject matter experts within the DPP Membership
- The opportunity to promote your brand on DPP Marketplace, and by sponsoring DPP events and publications
- Access to potential customers and suppliers from the DPP Membership
- Free use of the DPP’s Test Lab & Compliance Programme
HOW CAN I BECOME A DPP MEMBER?
The DPP has a number of Membership categories, tailored to suit different companies and organisations of different sizes. Below are those various Membership categories, with their associated annual fees.
Contact us and we will get you signed up for Membership.
If you can’t see quite the right fit for you in the list below, or you have any questions at all about Membership, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are always keen to hear about the specific needs of your business, and how we may help you.
|Broadcaster & Distributors||£1k – £25k†|
|Consultancy||£2k – £15k†|
|Manufacturers, Suppliers & Service Providers with turnover <£1m pa||£2000|
|Manufacturers, Suppliers & Service Providers with turnover >£1m pa and <£10m pa||£4000|
|Manufacturers, Suppliers & Service Providers with turnover >£10m pa||£10000|
|Post Production Facilities with turnover <£1m pa||£1000|
|Post Production Facilities with turnover >£1m and <£3m pa||£2000|
|Post Production Facilities with turnover >£3m pa||£4000|
|Freelance Craft or Specialist Individual||£100|
|Educational Body: up to three named officials||Free|
|Trade Associations: up to three named officials||Free|
|Not-for-Profit Organisations: up to three named officials||Free|
|Production Company: all employees||Free|
|Freelance Production Individual||Free|
*Plus VAT at 20%
†Variable based on scale, territories and reach
**The Craft or Specialist Individual category includes job functions such as editor, cameraman, director, colourist, and trainer. Production Individuals includes producer, production co-ordinator, production manager etc. All individual categories only apply to freelance individuals, not to those employed full-time by a company in another qualifying category.