DPP AT HOME is an invitation-only Members’ event that brings together around 20-30 individual DPP Members at a time to focus their knowledge and experience on addressing a particular topic. There will be several AT HOME events each year.
DPP AT HOME takes place in a location that has the ease and comfort of a domestic setting – a million miles from the office. This is where you leave your busy business life at the door – and indulge in the pleasure of being with colleagues from across the industry.
It is the DPP at its most relaxed – but also its most purposeful. At the end of each session the attendees will have created a HOME TRUTHS position paper.
What are the HOME RULES?
- No suits.
- No name badges.
- No electronic devices.
- Definitely no Power Point.
- Bring your expertise and your ideas.
- Bring a positive attitude. We’re here to get things done.
- Paper and pencils provided.
- What you hear AT HOME stays AT HOME…
- …except for what gets published in the HOME TRUTHS report generated after every session.
These events are only open to DPP Members. Not a Member? Join here
For details of all future DPP AT HOME events please check the upcoming events page.