Version 1.3.172 of the Metadata Application is available here. Please enter your email address below to download the application for Mac OSX and Windows. This version contains minor bug fixes and enhancements including:
• Increase of the maximum permitted length of the Synopsis field from 127 to 250 characters.
• Addition of all ISO 639-2 languages into the Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, Programme Text, and Open Captions language field.
• Change to Audio track layout field to remove ‘EBU R123 16c option 2’ and allow audio description flag to be set for ‘EBU R123 16c’.
• Inclusion of a check for the correct frame rate value of the timecode which is parsed by the BMX component.
• Ability to add ‘0000’ as a valid value for the copyright year for archive programming.
• Ability to allow the value for the copyright year to be set in the future.
• Rebuild to fix Java compatibility issues.
• Fix bug which caused the app to hang when filename contains illegal characters, e.g. #
• Improve notification text regarding the inability to create an XML file only.
• Update of the help file to correct the ‘Track Layout’ text to add 4 channel for HD in both pop up help and help text file.
• Addition of a pop up hint for the material start field which states that the material start must match the line-up start for ‘New format’ timecode (09:59:30:00). ‘Legacy format’ timecode can still start earlier than the start of line up (09:58:00:00).
• Ability to accept files that have a programme start timecode other than 10:00:00:00 for all subsequent files, but not the first file in a set.
• Ability for the import of a SMPTE RDD6 Dolby metadata xml file in order to create a ST.436 track containing ST.2020 fomatted VANC packets for multichannel audio programming.
• Addition of XSD validation of the RDD6 Dolby Metadata to ensure fields are present from an input XML file or AS-11 MXF file.
- A 32 or 64 bit PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor.
- At least 512MB of RAM.
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
Please follow the links below to download the metadata application:
For Windows click here
Enter your email address to download Click here to download for Windows OS(37MB)
For Mac click here
Enter your email address to download Click here to download for Mac OS(43MB)
If you have any feedback or queries about the Metadata Application please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also use the DPP LinkedIn Group to get help with your queries from other users.Download file